Www.newlookmd.com will butcher you

San Francisco, California 0 comments

I went to Dr.Garbutt, NewLookMD, in San Diego, 9834 Genesee Ave.

Suite 428

La Jolla, CA 92037. for hair-restoration. The ad stated Dr. Garbutt had experience in Hollywood, I called and was told he has done many movie starts and high net worth people.

I went to the "office" which turned out to be a sublet from a optometrist and "Dr. Garbutt" is not on the door either. The exact amount of the procedure was never clear to, and a fast talking woman in charge of sales provided a false price range. I was never provided details of the procedure and I never met with Dr.

Garbutt, resides in Coronado, prior to the procedure and did not know what was going on until I was heavily medicated and asked to sign consent forms. The healing time and butchering of my scalp was never explained. I missed social functions and events because Dr. Garbutt did not supervise the procedure while shuffling between 3-4 other patients.

Very bad results, higher price than expected, and it took me a letter from an attorney to get my medical file.

It was only subsequent to complaints did Dr.Garbutt remove his purported 'Hollywood' claim to fame.

Review about: Animal Care.